Saturday, November 28, 2009
TG.
T
hanksgiving '09
went a little like this:
Yep. That is right. I kissed & kissed
& kissed
her. all. day. long. I loved it.
{other TG happenings .. Dyer worked/slept, I worked, Ibelle played, we ate some yummy chilli, took a walk, relaxed.}
1 comment:
Chris.Erin.Grace.Andrew
said...
You look so happy. Glad you guys had a nice day :)
November 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Catalano Catalog
6 years ago
La Vita E Bella
11 years ago
3 Smart's and a Dog
13 years ago
Life as a Kindergarten Teacher
The Thompson Family...and Olivia makes four!!!
New City, New Start, New Blog
jeff * beth * joe
matt, liz and madeline
nienie
Little Wonders
Castillejos Corner
The Peavy's
Tolly and Lennon
Blogger: Login to read
Challenge Accepted
Keeping Up With the Kaufmans
Welcome to the Parks Family
tom & lane
Followers
Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
You look so happy. Glad you guys had a nice day :)
Post a Comment