Saturday, September 25, 2010

AI + UH.

San An.:
Not only is it the place that
Dyer and I got married
3 years ago
but it is memorable for
another reason,
Isabelle's first plane ride.
{of note, when i was little i would jet-set from
the city we were living
to Central TX to visit the Grandparents
sometimes for a full summer. i
would navigate the airport
by myself, no lie, at the age of
11-12 yrs old. times were different back then.
i remember thinking that i was so grown up.}

On the way there Isabelle made herself comfy in her car seat.  I've heard from many mom's that the car seat on the plane (despite paying for another ticket) is well worth it.  I agree.  Humm, now to find someone carry said car seat all over the airport.  I can pack like a champ.  Honestly I brought so many toys to keep her busy + our clothes and things all in one teeny bag!

We got to my great aunt and uncles on Saturday, we had a wonderful lunch and Isabelle had a wonderful nap.  After that,
we played
we ate
we slept
we got lots of hugs and kisses
we had the best time ever.

Sunday was spent at the house.  I love their house.  We have been visiting there for forever, as long as I can remember, likely since I was about 8 or 9 years old.  I have SO many memories there I would love to win the lottery and buy their house in the future, that would. be. perfect.  Sunday night little one woke up with a fever.  I was prepared: thermometer + Tylenol + Motrin + saline and nose cleaner.  Poor baby had developed a viral infection (the same infection that would keep us on our toes alllllll week.  thank you sick day care/ airplane people).  Thankfully Isabelle was still in good spirits must of the day.

Monday we went to Las Palopas, had the yummiest breakfast tacos, then we packed our things and headed out.  It was so bittersweet to leave, we couldn't have asked for a better time but we couldn't wait to see Dyer and get lots of lovin from Rowdy.  We loved being with family!

Until next time!..




first plane ride!  SA here we come!

1 comment:

Chris.Erin.Grace.Andrew said...

She is just the sweetest and you the greatest!

Powered By Blogger

Followers