Monday, May 17, 2010

m-day.♥

♥ Mothers Day 2010 ♥
{This was pretty much the best one yet.}

Our day went a little like this ..
♥ a wonderful breakfast from papa DH.
♥ an outing to the Dallas Arboretum with DH & Ibelle (which
included buying a yr membership, yippee!). They have houses made out of different flowers depicting scenes from the Tale of Peter Rabbit, so sweet & adorable; I recommend it! Better yet, let me know if you want to go and we'll meet you there!
♥ a lot of 1-on-1 with the littlest, cutest, sweetest
Hntz.
♥ the most fun in gifts, including an iPhone. I was super giddy! Gifts like that are few and far between (you can relate if you have a house, a yard, a baby, a car ..). Dyer didn't share any clues, other than letting me know that I would be very excited about my Mothers Day gift. I also received some Beatrix Potter (my fav.) children's books in the mail from my mom - they were from when I was little! I was thrilled and can't wait to share them with my little pumpkin!!

1 comment:

Alexi said...

You are adorable!

Powered By Blogger

Followers