Monday, January 17, 2011

Line a day.

I keep thinking about the new year & I keep thinking about something that I can {realistically} do that perfectly compiles a collection of all things 2011!
Initially I thought about a line a day memory book*, but I figured it would be far too much commitment. I mean everyday?
.. The next best thing, a line a week via the blog. Someday (in my next life!) I want to do a blog book and I'll have all these entries to look back on.

{I have a song in my head, sean hayes: it's powerful stuff, which reminds me of jack johnson: better together. iTunes them.}

Anyway, goodnight.

*know that just about every post will likely have to do with little miss. that is just the way it is.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers